6.12.10

Deli.sh - Lives On



The staff and I are very grateful, to say the least, for all the support that you guys have given us after our recent announcement regarding the possibility of closing. As I stated in that thread, we have decided not to close. We have received enough donations to guarantee that we will remain open at least for another 3 months! However, I would like to point out that people suggested “pay to leech” or ads on the site, and we will never do this. While they are legitimate recommendations, the staff and I feel that the site should remain free, and only those who wish to donate should. As long as we have the means to keep the site running, it will remain running.
The site will remain open registration for the remainder of the year, and will remain freeleech as well. We are considering a couple changes for the site as well. We will keep you updated if we decide to go through with them.
I would also like to take this time to announce that I will be stepping down as my position as admin. I have been very busy with schoolwork and I feel that I should focus on it as my first priority. I will still be on the site to answer questions if you feel the need to ask, but for all urgent matters I suggest that you ask other staff. My time as admin has been very enjoyable. Seeing this site blossom from just a small idea into what it is today, with this great and loving community, has truly been a memorable experience.
- durian
edit: We now have our own image host. Access it at: http://img.deli.sh/

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment