30.6.10

CE - Surprising development



Since my initial involvement here at CoExist as First Line Support, I have grown accustomed to regular astonishing progress. We've been fortunate to have a great increase in torrents (over 5,000 active at the time of this post!), a variety of new themes (loving the new Cadence), volume after volume of The Studio, and several improvements to the site itself (of which the details should be revealed in time). The projects to enhance the CoExist experience are numerous and have still only just begun. Indeed, there may be more work to do now.

It is with this great work that I hope to help through the extent of my new administrative position. I thank my co-staff members of course, but I especially thank this community that has been so wonderful. Together, we'll undoubtedly come to appreciate a crescendo in this continued CoExist Orchestration.

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment