24.3.12

RevTT migrates to .me

Once again staff are working hard to make sure RevolutionTT is the safest it can be.

We are in the process of migrating our site over to a more secure domain location. This new update will require that you make some small changes on your end too.


Currently both .net and .me will work, however, once the migration is complete all of your .net bookmarks will need to convert to .me.


You have probably noticed that we have been using dual trackers for a while, so you should not need to make any changes to the newer torrents as they will continue to seed using only .me, however you may need to redownload the .torrent for some of the older torrents.


Any RSS feeds that you have set up will also need updating to .me.


Users of our irc will also need to make the move from .net to.me


The migration will take place over the next couple of weeks.


So now is a good time to start switching over to

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment