18.12.11

TrackeReactor is back



The site has been back for about a week now if you haven't noticed already. I was going to make this announcement much sooner, but I wanted to wait until most of the glitches were fixed. Sorry I have not been around much lately. Between work and the fact I recently injured my arm pretty badly I have tried to limit the amount of time I spend on the computer. It looks like I will need surgery from the few people I've talked to so wish me luck. I'm hoping for the best. I thought reopening the forums was the best thing for TR since it seemed like a lot of you guys wanted the site back up. So I did everything I could to make that possible. I won't be as active as I once was, but I'll try my best to be around as much as I can once I find out more about my arm. If you guys have any questions feel free to contact me via email, PM me on the site, hit me up on IRC or you can direct your questions towards Cabo and he will do his best to help you out. If you were staff on the site before we closed our doors and you would like to remain on board please contact me so you don't get demoted. Thanks again guys. Nice to see her back up and running

Peace and Love

:liquid:.

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment